Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spotting

I tried to get news about retrieval and fertilisation, but the clinic would not tell me today unless something went wrong.
No news is good news.....
So in theory I'm probably expecting some fertilised eggs.
And now, just before bed I discovered I'm spotting. CD11. I don't get it.
I'm sort of contemplating starting with the progesterone half a day early instead of waiting till tomorrow. But the medication schedule is complicated enough as it is, have to change the estrogen patches tomorrow morning as well, and I'm too tired to call a doctor at this time of night.
Maybe this is just a side effect of today's workout....
One thing is for sure: it is a reminder of how easily things can go off track.
I was hoping to go to bed today feeling like a virtual mommy to my lab-baby-cells, instead I feel infertile again...

Hope this will all look brighter in the morning.

6 comments:

  1. You ARE a virtual mommy to those baby cells...I know the spotting must be scary, but LOTS of women spot and it doesn't necessarily mean anything bad - just hormonal shifts. Which is to be expected with everything you're ingesting, right? I hope you can reach someone with a medical degree tomorrow and get some reassurance.
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. Very reassuring to hear (see) a calm voice in the middle of the night

      Delete
  2. Mad Hatter knows stuff, I am glad to see. I don't really, but it does seem to make sense that all the hormones might cause spotting.

    By now I am hoping you'll have spoken to someone and be reassured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did blogspot eat that comment? Pfft.
    Well, if so, I just wanted to say that it does seem not surprising that you might have spotting with all the hormonal changes your body is adjusting to..?

    By now in any case, it is morning and with luck you'll be reassured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something is changing with the comments, yesterday every comment was emailed to me twice. Sometimes I cannot approve directly from the mail, but that seems to have changed back again...
      But mostly I get to read what you write!

      Delete
  4. Boo! It happened again. Blogspot is peckish.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.