Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jump

April 21st

We signed.

We have X/Y gametes frozen.
DP was all merry and gay about it. Twinkly eyes, squeezey hugs, smiles... I guess that was the big difference between the first day with appointments, that was a big part about my body and the next day it was about his contribution. I was just glad that our decision was made, paperwork done, bill paid. Maybe a bit tired of the tension and organisation that got into all of it to be excited now.
I'm happy with our decision, happy with the clinic, feel good about it, don't get me wrong, just not excited. Maybe I'm afraid to get my hopes up (and crushed again...)

Want to say some more about clinics, but will keep that for the next post.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another step taken! Hope there will be reason for excitement in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.