The IM doctor asked if I was taking folic acid, and I had to admit I've stopped taking anything after my last bad news.
So I went to the drugstore to buy a new bottle, and found that "women's vitamins" had a 30% discount.
I did buy that big pink box that says in quite big letters Multi becoming pregnant. While rationally I think the Multi refers to multi vitamins I quite like the ring of it. Yep, still secretly dreaming of twins. Yes, I'm aware of the risks and my age. I'm also aware of the risk of not becoming pregnant at all. That's probably why the box strikes me as wildly optimistic, with that whole suggestion of getting pregnant by simply buying € 8 worth of vitamins and folic acid.
Anway, at the cash register the young lady gave me some free samples: body lotion and anti wrinkle cream..... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good on you. What's that saying? A journey of a thousand miles starts with a (series of) step(s). With you all the way.
ReplyDeleteXx
Haha, interesting wording (it reminds me of a sort of 'roosvicee' they had a long time ago at a Dutch supermarket that was called 'baby vruchtenmix'). But I would go with that boxes' optimism!
ReplyDeleteOh aren't those shop girls lovely - when I bought maxi pads after the birth of my son I got a discount coupon for T.ena Lady... ;)
Yay for another step done!
ReplyDelete