And I was
I forgot to call my doctor today to ask if they had all my results now. Doctor told me she gets the pap smear result in 1 week already, it just takes longer to let the patient know apparently.
And my doctor was also relieved and happy she doesn't have to struggle with foreign prescriptions to end up with medication that is (maybe) not available here.
O well, getting quite nervous now. I've taken up yoga class on Mondays and 'bootcamp' (full body work out) on Tuesdays. I tried the Pilates class on Thursdays but found it both difficult and repetitive, so maybe I'll swap that for another bootcamp session. Both stress relief and stress cover up: all those knots in my stomach are muscles sore from working out, surely.
And at work a new lady started in my team and we have entirely too much fun working together. She is smart and funny and interested and friendly. (and geeky! she is like me! and we think alike) And she totally takes my mind of things.

Nice new lady! I approve of her already.
ReplyDeleteAGREE on Pilates - awful torture! Yoga however, tick! Breathing is good, and necessary indeed.
Cheering you on!