More medication. And I bought some green tea to make it a more cheerful selection of boxes. Plus I have this vague notion that pomegranate is a symbol for fertility? (wiki says "a symbol of abundance, fertility and good luck")
And then on this sunny Sunday afternoon Spain on the phone. I almost dropped the phone when I saw the number. Egg retrieval is on Tuesday 29, transfer on Friday, June 1st.
Squeeeee!
Flights are booked, thankfully still normal prices. Now I'm trying to find a hotel room that is slightly bigger than the average stamp-size.
DP is out for the day&night with the boys, going camping with his brother and small son (little boy voice:"Sleeping in a tent!".)
So the house is very quiet while my nerves are racing. Half frozen behind the PC, half pacing the room. (in Dutch the saying for pacing is literally 'polar bear'-ing, which strikes me as ironic)
Ahhhhrg.........
Maybe it is time for ice cream. To celebrate both the news and this ridiculous perfect summer weather.
(and to suppress the thought of how to survive my 40th birthday if I test on that day and it is not positive)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my God!! So so exciting!! I'm glued to your blog!
ReplyDeleteOh, how exciting and nerve wrecking! I'm crossing everything for you and hope you will get an amazing birthday gift. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteAlso glued! Friday! That is this Friday! Will be sending industrial quantities of good thoughts that day! Keep us posted if possible. Will be grownup and contain myself if not... Xxx
ReplyDeleteYikes!! That's in four days...! Hellup...
ReplyDeleteSucces met nagelbijten... Ik duim hier héél hard voor je mee. En als je van de week even wilt gillen weet je mijn telefoonnummer...