Wednesday, June 13, 2012

D+12

Spanish number on my mobile.
It was the doctor herself!
Asking how I was, asking if the spotting hadn't returned.
Confirming I need to keep taking all my medication for now, and to have my TSH blood test repeated this Friday.
Scan on June 29 (if I can arrange that)(should be no problem)

I'm mildly flabbergasted still. She could have the medical assistant call, or send an email. But she choose to contact me personally.

3 comments:

  1. That IS nice, and how it should be, in truth.

    Scan approaching. Calmness, calmness - one day at at time. Breathe, Valery. Peace. And reassuring hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good doctor. I like.

    I make you tea, I hold your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great dr! Like it was said above, just take one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.