Today is two weeks after retrieval.
Today she might get her period.
She knows the clinic will not tell her if it worked.
Even though I told the clinic.
I hope she has a box of chocolates today, just like me.
The weird thing is that DP seems to think that we still might get negative news on Friday. He doesn't want to look at the pictures showing the lines (updated). He doesn't want to plan the next ultrasound in 15 days. Once again we deal with it in opposite ways. While I don't understand him I still try to respect this. Still hard. Thank you all for visiting my blog, your kind comments, holding my hand even, it helps to keep my sanity, now, when there's little left of it. (Not sleeping doesn't help, I know) Sorry for not being able to accept congratulations yet (Sorry Mijke, sorry mdhmom) I know it is not rational, but more some kind of panic, it's too early for me.
xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hiep, hiep hoera! I am all for celebrating the small victories of the day, with or without chocolates. Don't let DH's reaction rain on your parade, he is trying to be prepared for possible disappointment, understandable, as I have been there. I am so excited for you! Wishing you all the best on Friday.
ReplyDeleteI've been watching from afar, but just wanted you to know I have my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteThat line is really getting darker! I'm sooo excited for you, even if you don't dare to just yet.
ReplyDeleteOh, and btw, I'll be in Holland for three weeks as of Sunday, so if ever you feel like... (you have my email address). ;-)
Best wishes for great news on Friday! And sorry about the C word, I should have known better! :)
ReplyDeleteI checked out the photos and that line looks great. That's all I'll say about that for now ;)
ReplyDeleteI will be keeping you in my thoughts for Friday!
I can't help but be optimistic here. Like Sweet Georgia, I am going to confine myself to saying that's a good line! Keeping fingers crossed and not saying any c-word.
ReplyDelete