new treat in the bathroom:
ready to go.
Aaand back again.
Transfer was smooth. We got to follow the action via abdominal ultrasound. We saw the catheter appear and blow a little bubble. On another monitor we had a video playing images of the embryos: one eight cell and one nine cell, nice round and regular. Doctor said this is a good sign.
Nothing to freeze though, the five other ones weren't up to it. They will keep them a bit longer in the lab to see if they catch up but this isn't very likely.
Also the information about the donor match was quite hopeful, it seemed a perfect match with someone half my age + 3.
I'm trying not to blurt this information out, because I feel the kid(s) have the first right to know. When they are 12.
Gulp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It is amazing to me how fast things have happened since you made the decision to move forward. I'm sure the feeling is exponentially larger for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope the next couple of weeks (I'm assuming that is when your beta will be) flies by.
I will be thinking of you.
Sending love, warm wishes, all good, fuzzy thoughts to the new life inside you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Valery! This is tremendous. This is hugely tremendous. This is massive!
ReplyDeleteSending you vast amounts of good vibes, all the way to Spain. And many hugs, kiddo. Very proud of you, no matter what.
You are pupo!!! Ill be away when you find out probably but I'll do anything to get on a computer to check on you!!! Everything crossed and super stiky vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteJippie!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and the little ones!
ReplyDeleteWat zeg ik? Ik leg ze allemaal in de knóóp!! Ik hoop zo voor je dat ze blijven zitten! Dat ze elkaar een handje helpen om een mooi plekje te vinden en daar lekker lang te blijven rondhangen!
Yay Yay Yay! Sorry for the delay in commenting but I've been thinking a lot about you these last few days. Keeping everything crossed and sending sticky vibes your way!
ReplyDelete