Friday, June 15, 2012

40

Festive breakfast for my fortieth birthday: 3 kinds of bread from the oven, 2 kinds fresh fruit juice, candles, tea. (roses and Toro still on the table)

8:25 call parents at time I was born.
10. hairdresser
11. doctor
12. optician, look for new frame running late already
13. free concert in Wester Church on Church Organ
15. High Tea with my friend An, parents and aunt&uncle
20. out, see below.

After work DP and HB will be there. I was thinking of getting tickets to some show but I had no idea how difficult that would be. We'll see if we can find something last minute, but it doesn't matter really. Today is a good day, even if it rains all day.

(update: While at the hairdresser a guy walked in. Getting a haircut for his performance tonight. He will play Rachmaninov  in the Van Gogh museum, a piece that was inspired by the painting The Isle of the Dead, accompanying a movie: Symphonic Cinema)

5 comments:

  1. Happy 40th birthday!!!! Enjoy your day. I checked out the pics and see that it started out fabulously. Squee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday from me too! Loveliness! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day - the hairdresser (to feel pampered) free concert and High Tea all sound great.

    Rachmaninov in the Van Gogh museum - could you get much more perfect than that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday from super sunny California! Just read all the posts I had missed, so so happy for you my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.