Before I went to the gyn I did update my spreadsheet with dates and cycles. And was surprised that the last two were actually reasonable with 25 and 23 days. So when today seemed to be CD26 I started thinking how cool it would be to buy another HPT and have a surprise when my brother comes with his baby son this weekend. How last year I had a surprise when I talked to this same gyn. How I should use that gift coupon for the drugstore rather than real money. Because then it doesn't count if it doesn't work on CD 26. and keep the other stick for CD 30. How I should take better care of myself and turn on the heating system when I'm home instead of freezing myself as punishment for not having a job or going out and do fun stuff I can't do when I have a job again.
So I did turn on the heat. And turned on the computer. And found out today is actually CD1.
Called the hospital for my monitoring appointment on CD7, which will be on CD8.
DP comes home:
but that is good news, isn't it?
yes, apart from not being pregnant it is good news that I have something that resembles a cycle.
After reading some of
Nuts in May - on dealing with feelings and the reason behind my spring trip to Egypt I now know, well, a good metaphor of where those feelings go.
And since the 'changing of the moon' doesn't come with any physical pain for me it seems a lot easier to box up any emotional pain...
Back to tea and chocolate now.
Ooh, that not doing anything, because you don't have a job, and then not having time to do anything fun when you do, sounds FAMILIAR! URG.
ReplyDeleteTell you what, I think you should go and do something fun.
Go on! Twangy says so.
And, I am really sorry for your disappointment today.
You can link to me anytime. I'm flattered!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had to go through that little side-trip to Hope. Being booted back out of Hope Castle burns. Look after yourself ANYWAY, as you deserve warm feet ANYWAY.