Stormy weather in Amsterdam, almost blown of my bicycle on my way to the hospital. Had a long conversation with my gynaecologist. She had just visited a medical convention on poor responders and high FSH and said there was nothing new since my last IVF, nothing that works, no miracle off the shelf.. (Who was I kidding when I asked that?) When I indicated that my relationship is under severe stress and I really wanted to do something (well, other than doing it every day) she offered to do some cycle monitoring. With my cycle being out of whack this year it might just help to see if and when a follicle decides to do something. She said I might even have as much as 10% of a chance! yep, there's hope again. Maybe this sliver of hope can keep my anger and grief at bay and help me face the holidays. I'll tell you about the Dutch version of Santa later, but it's on December 5th and focused on children...
But for now I have a plan (ultrasound on CD7, whenever that may be)
oh, and should not forget to explain / discuss with DearPartner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.