Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Word cloud

high FSH, early menopause, grief, donor eggs?, relationship, partner has children, I don't.
That makes me a childless stepmom. How can I possibly be childless and mom? even if only every other weekend...
I feel much more at home in the IF blog community. The hope that one day we will have a child. Even if the doctor says it's highly unlikely. Even if the doctor says there is nothing more he can do.
Tomorrow I'll go back to the hospital for a check. This time I'm not supposed to go to the Fertility desk but to the one right next to it. Gynaecology. I'll ask for a referral to a high FSH specialist for a second opinion. I don't even know if we have one in this country!

2 comments:

  1. There you are Val! Good to see you.
    Good luck with this and with everything.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LFCA. I hope being a part of this community helps. You will make great friends.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.