Last time my GP said we could try to up the dose if I wanted, I said no. This time, with the same result, I asked if we could up the dose, the assistant said she would relay my request, but I got a prescription for the same dosage. And I'm still tired. I'm gaining weight slowly.
I remember being slightly underweight around Christmas (and in November I was doing 4-5 feeds a day)
around April we cut down to three, now we are on two feeds a day)
So I should be eating and snacking less, but on work days I'm not.
Did I manage to tell you I started on this project at work, in another team? I've been there for 2 weeks now. The first day or two were good-ish, chasing logins and such.
Now I have to get into the lingo and very different work and I'm just sitting there, paralysed. I can't concentrate, no focus, and I can't remember what to do. So I just sit there and eat candy.
BambiEyes encouraged me to ask my GP for a referral letter for an endocrinologist. So, another appointment with my GP coming Wednesday. I guess we know more than when I asked last time: my period seems back and that should not be possible with the sky high (well, menopausal high) LH and FSH and lack of eggs.We also got my thyroid markers back to normal, so that shouldn't be it either.
I guess there could be an(other) hormonal issue, otherwise it leaves me with 'just tired and cranky, let's blame the baby'....
| The green letters say ART IS THERAPY on Rijksmuseum last night. |
Oh dear. That sounds really miserable, poor Valery. I hate it when I can't focus, and Heaven knows it happens quite often. And then I start panicking and telling myself to focus, meanwhile missing more stuff. Urg. However! You'll work this out. You'll get used to work, you're really smart, and, Bambi's right, the doctors have many ways of helping.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs! I have no words of comfort but just know I'm here for you!
ReplyDeleteI've been to Amsterdam twice - once in December, and once, very briefly, in early June, so it is lovely to imagine the light, green, surroundings of the Rijksmuseum. And I hope you are getting some art as therapy.
ReplyDeleteMy gynaecologist/surgeon said that when FSH is around 25, then you shouldn't be having periods. I was - but mine has fluctuate over and under that number. But my bleeding was caused by other issues - so I'm glad you're going to be checked out.