It's official.
Grasshopper has a last name (mine) and a father (DP).
We went to the city hall today, met with a lovely official, answered her questions, showed our passports and signed. (same fountain pen I used for signing for the house)
Within 5 minutes we were out the door with our document. Hurray.
Then on to the architect to talk about kitchen arrangements. He even knew a company that makes new tiles just like the 16th century.
At home DP asked me again if we shouldn't get some shopping done. I said I was waiting for the nesting urge to hit me, but he said it should have hit me already ;-)
I love it that he wants to take care of these things, so we made a list together. I tried to protest against putting things on the list we already have but gave up quickly. I'm still smiling.
(PS. the official father paperwork is because we are not married, so we need to take all legal family steps separately)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on getting the paperwork signed!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you are moving forward with putting a list together. Have fun shopping!