Yesterday I came home from work, while DP had his day off with Suzy.
we sat down for dinner and started talking.
Suddenly Suzy was interrupting with:"chicken playground swinging. DeeDee. Poopy Diaper."
I looked at DP, and he confirmed they had indeed spent the afternoon at the playgroung with the chicken coop, playing with the swings and had run into Delia with DeeDee. As if Suzy understood I was questioning her story she got up and dragged me along to the bin, and showed me the diaper.
I'm still a bit flabbergasted about this sudden language development.
At 21 months she said mommy for the first time. 23 months was the first time Suzy put two words in a sentence. (we were not counting cookie cookie cookie as a sentence ;-) Now 26 months she is not only using multiple words in sentences, but also telling me about her day unprompted.
I can't remember when exactly was the first time, but Suzy also discovered she can drag chairs across the kitchen, climb up to open the fridge and help herself to it's contents.
She is also tall and strong enough to open the door from the alley to the street. I almost would not be surprised if she manages to hop on a tram by herself within a year, she is so quick, adventurous and unafraid. Plus increasingly interested in doing things I tell her not to do.
I will need to improve my fitness and running levels soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Children development is amazing to watch! Wohoo for Suzy!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how quickly they change and grow?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Go, Suzy!
ReplyDelete(I don't know how I missed this post! Odd.)