With a wink to Mel I can tell you I had my Happy Last Day at Work last Friday (last working day of May) We had a team lunch outside the office (no boss), and at the end of the day I was given 3 tea boxes, some sweets and this lovely tea filter:
Wow, finding those pictures I saw some prices too, I didn't know you could spend that much on tea bags! But the tea egg gives me incentive to buy some leaf tea again.
Not very emotional about all of it, I think I already spent enough time feeling angry and sad.
Next three months will be a free summer for me, filled with family time, me time, not worrying about finding another job till fall.
I'll do that training course first, and then summer will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Congratulations on the last day of work. Enjoy the next three months until you need to look again.
ReplyDeleteThe tea strainer flower pot is so cute.
How lovely to have a whole summer free. May you feel rejuvenated by the sun, and ready for the next chapter in the rest of your life!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your summer! Congratulations and starting the next chapter of your working life!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to switch it on at will, isn't it. Like on new year's, urg! The Worst. It might take a bit of getting used to - I wish you a lovely summer though.
ReplyDelete