Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It will soon be May

So.
I´m tired of complaining about my silly hipster boss and HR antics. I dare not look back in my blog, but I´m afraid it has occupied much of my emotions since it started 9-11.
Had many conversations, got tired of people´s opinions, followed BambiEyes´ advice. Not making a choice, going through a halfhearted fight, it wasn´t getting me anywhere except down. So yesterday I told my laywer to make it quick and painless. I expect to sign this week, maybe even tomorrow. One month left to work then.
Have to decide on a course to take as pat of my 'exit package deal'. I´m thinking of getting myself certified with the newest fashion in information technology.
Already I slept better last night.

Tomorrow will be Suzy´s last day with the toddler group. I don´t know the exact english translations for those age groups, but in her daycare the baby group goes from 0 / 1. Then the toddler group 1/2 (walking) and the tots (?) 2/3 years (talking). As soon as they turn 4 they have to go to school.
Since our Queen retired two years ago we now celebrate King's day, a few days earlier, on the 27th.
The whole country turns into a big yard sale with 'Orange' festival. And since it is a custom to give some presents at daycare when you leave for the next group I bargained and paid less than 1 euro per pluche toy, and managed to get 18 fairly newish looking toys. Yay!
I hope the kids like them at least half as much as I do.


Update.
I wanted to tell you Suzy actually used the potty once for a wee. I rather talk about pee than my job you see. or all the other stuff I got at King's day. Have to remember it will soon be May.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made a decision! Now you can focus on the future. That is pretty exciting. Also Way to go Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Ah sweet clarity! Sleep well, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.