Monday, January 12, 2015

Mama, Purple and Soup

November.
DP and I went out for HB's birthday, and Suzy had her first sleep over at 21 months. She stayed with Delia's family with a 23 month old. It was mostly OK.
The next day Suzy could suddenly say 'mama', and didn't stop doing that.
December.
I read a book about 5 different fishes to Suzy every afternoon and night before bed. Suddenly she started pointing to the purple fish, saying 'purple' - in Dutch she says paa(r)s.
New year.
Dinner at my parents, who always have soup as a starter. She says Sshssoup now.

Also we have the stringing together of words. This Saturday, 6 am. She had had her early morning feed, the only one we still have. I think there is a little less milk every day, and we've started offering a bottle of water if she wants to drink some more. But I had forgotten it upstairs in her room, so when she asked for water I told her so. Suzy came back with a loud and clear 'mama pakken'! (mama grab)
I was too surprised to not listen.



2 comments:

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.