Tuesday, January 6, 2015

found and lost

I promised an update on this post where J told me about his partner disappearing.
His body was found on new year's day...
J called me Monday evening, was crying on the phone, so sad, so so lost. Tried to hug him through the phone best I could.
I offered to go there, although he lives almost at the end of the world, where France is reaching out to England but misses. But it is not known when the body will be released. And there will only be some simple kind of ceremony as the parents want the remains back in their country. (Alas no one seems to have the funds or insurance to pay for that)
Maybe I'll buy a ticket for J to come here instead...

1 comment:

  1. That is awful, but I'm glad J has closure at the very least.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.