On behalf of Valery, I'd like to share the happy news that a little girl (weighing 3930g) has been born 03.47AM today! Due to loss of blood, Valery will spend another night at the hospital but if all goes well, she'll be home tomorrow!
On my own behalf, I'm happy to report having become a godfather today :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! Soooo happy for you all. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteAnd so the midwife has to eat her foot then ;-)
ReplyDeleteAaaaaah! Congratulations for Valery, and congratulations to you, Mr Godfather.
ReplyDeleteYour new baby is beautiful - my you all cherish your years as a family together.
I just want to say "AAAAAAAAAAAAh" again. Well done!
Oh Valery, I am so, so happy for your new bundle of joy. A little girl!! Maggie turns one next week if you can believe that - enjoy every second of every day, it's true, it goes by quickly. Welcome to this new exciting journey you have begun. It truly is the best. Congratulations to you and your family. She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh! Many many many millions of congratulations! Absolutely thrilled for you - teary hugs for all!
ReplyDelete(The blood loss does sound nasty: but I am thinking positive if you are discharged tomorrow. Be well.)
Many, many congratulations to you!! She is lovely. And I hope you are home in a blink of the eye.
ReplyDeleteValery I have teras in my eyes!! What a joy, what a journey!! I can't wait to hear from you on how it all went.
ReplyDeleteAnd Mr. Godfather thank you ever so much for updating the blogsphere!
Hurrah! Congratulations! She's absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad she's here.
ReplyDeleteLook after yourself, Valery. Many many hugs. I am so pleased for you.
Valery congratulations! A little girl!!! I am so happy for all of you!
ReplyDeleteSO WONDERFUL!!!! I am SO happy for you Valery!!! She is so beautiful and so lucky to have such a loving, intelligent, and intuitive mama as you! (and a great daddy and godfather, too!!).
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you are also home now....enjoy every moment!
Love,
Maddy
YAY!!! Congrats to all and welcome to the world baby :)
ReplyDelete