Wednesday, December 5, 2012

hiccups

In the train, on the way to our Dutch Santa/Sinterklaas celebration, I felt something move in my belly. More than once. Rythmic. Gentle. And after a while I thought that must be the first hiccups.
DP started smiling and said "don't move, I'll come sit next to you." And he could feel it too.

When exchanging gifts with all my cousins there were even two gifts (with poems) for the little one.
Also two cousins (34 and 27 y.o.) brought new girlfriends for the first time, so family is expanding quite muchly. 13 of us now, we started with just 8 in 2004. Was a lovely evening.

PS grasshopper is funny: as soon as I hit publish I can feel little hiccups again ;-)
 

2 comments:

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.