After worrying so much, Saturday morning telling the boys wasn't so bad.
I was prepared for no interest at all, for just self-centered questions about bedrooms, but the boys mostly wanted to know if it would be a boy or a girl.
During the rest of the weekend some questions trickled in, nothing much.
It was only after DP had brought them back home that the bomb went off: his ex didn't take the news well to put it gently.
So now it was DP who had a sleepless night about it.
(I managed to be a bit more supportive than saying told you so.)
I'm sorry for DP he misjudged the situation, sorry for the boys their parents fight again, can only hope they never noticed since it was a text message war, and glad that it is none of my business.
Just counting the days till the scan on Friday, curious if the little one is still alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck for Friday. And sorry about the ex, but there's nothing she can do!
ReplyDeleteHI val,
ReplyDeleteI understand your worries about Friday. I was nervous every single ultrasound (and we had many). So good luck counting the days till Friday. Thinking of you
Nathalie
Good luck. Fingers crossed for Friday.
ReplyDeleteKeeping everything crossed for friday of course! And I'm glad the boys were happy about the news. What is wrong with the ex, why is it her business that you guys are having a baby? Much love, Fran
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for Friday. How far along are you now?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things went better than you thought with the boys. Not sure why DP's ex would care that your pg or how it would actually effect her, but that's for her to deal with.
ReplyDeleteI hope Friday gets here quickly and that you have great news to share with us.