Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stupid steps

Last time with BambiEyes we discussed saying goodbye to our genetic child. I wanted to blog about that, but I almost choked with sadness.
Then HB's father died and we went to the funeral.
Now Fof had another appointment, her CD3 scan, and it yielded only 7 follicles, which is not great. In two weeks her other test results will come back and we think the doctor may have an idea if she would be a possible donor for me, fertility-wise.
I'm going on a diving trip to Egypt and pretend for a week that none of this makes me sad beyond words.

5 comments:

  1. A lot of sadness and stress to deal with. I hope Egypt helps. Fingers crossed for the test results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, very sorry Valery. All this is so rough on you.

    Good driving, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry that you didn't get better news from the appointment. Hopefully, despite the low number of follicles, she is a good responder to the fertility meds.

    A diving trip to Egypt sounds divine! I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry things are so tough right now :( I hope Egypt cheers you up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous time in Egypt and can put this out of your brain for awhile. None of it is going anywhere - it'll be right here waiting for you when you get back, so I hope you are able to leave it here while you're on your trip.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.