Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Heat is On

This morning when I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel I felt it was warm against my skin. Mmmhhhmmm, I love warm towels. The heater has switched on after a really cold night.
(and boy it was a cold day today)

(I thought to do a quick image search on hot towels. Warning: do not go near 'hot towel selfie'. it does not illustrate the hotness of the towel.)

Last week I did an intake interview for a Bank. The Bank let the agency know they wanted me the same evening, YAY. Now I have to go through this screening process, as the work involves confidential information. (It usually does) This time the agency told me to go looking for my university degree!!! I don't think I've ever needed to show it to anyone. 
Have you?

2 comments:

  1. I LOL'd at you doing a hot towel selfie google!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Yay!

    One of the things we're planning to do in our new house is replace the bathroom radiator with a towel warmer. SO indulgent!

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.