Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Almost there

My start date at the Bank will be this Thursday and this morning I heard I did indeed pass the screening. In the mean time I had gotten really bored and annoyed with myself, playing not only candy crush but also its new little sister candy soda crush.
I managed to reschedule BambiEyes from Thursday to today and we could speculate a bit on my upcoming project. They only commit till the end of the year, so that will leave me very little time to prove myself. Also the Bank wants me to magically fix their dysfunctional team where people work with unspoken and undocumented agreements. O well, I should not beat myself up if I cannot do it.
And next? BambiEyes did announce she is expecting again. We went into the practical implications, I can keep seeing her till March. And I realised that for how I feel now that should be plenty. and also that her pregnancy does not affect me emotionally. I do not feel left behind or abandonded or overtaken. And that is a big BIG difference from last time!

2 comments:

  1. Happy first day in work!! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your first day went well. I also work for a bank.

    I am glad you are ina better place this time around with BambiEyes' pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.