Monday, June 15, 2015

HB

Today was the funeral of HB's mother.
She had had a mini-stroke nearly three weeks ago, that left her unable to eat, and made swallowing liquid very difficult, but not completely impossible.
DP and I were there today, and had agreed to cancel my birthday for today. Reschedule to Sunday, we'll have a Start Of Summer BBQ then (and conveniently cover father's day as well) Simply not in the mood tonight. DP is out drinking with HB to drown out his new orphan status instead.
Plus I have to study for my course exam this Friday. Even though I'm hopeless with the amount of information I have to work through. So much bla bla!

Roses for my birthday:


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry HB lost their mother. Sounds like sensible plan to pauline celebrations till the weekend. Good luck for the exam tomorrow. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sorry to hear about HB's mother. How tough for him.
    I sympathise on the studying. Being older has its compensations but learning a lot of information rather than just skimming for the necessary bit seems much harder to me. Ah well.
    I hope you are in summer mode now and had a lovely birthday in the end. Be well, all.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.