It's a thing, I didn't make it up! See? Freekeh.
Never heard of it, but the name sounded funny. Turned out to be boring green rice, not worth the extra price for the flavour.
Also, I didn't get the job. Was chasing HR for news. On Tuesday they promised Wednesday, Today they promised to call before 5. Not good enough as I had BambiEyes at 4. OK, before 4. On my bike. Reasons were valid enough, I have no experience or vision when it comes to Business Stakeholder Management Communication. That is because I'm an IT person. They asked for technical, they got technical and then they don't want technical but a Business person like themselves. I was sort of hoping they would teach me the business part on the job. So yes, rejection. But valid reasons make that easier to accept. Also the HR guy promised to have coffee with me next week to talk it over and see what he can do for me. Not sure what that means, but I intend to keep talking to HR till I have a new position.
Because if this wasn't it I might have to leave the company.
I promised myself to look internally for the three months that just passed now. Then I would start looking externally. Which means now.
Which means stepping out of my comfort zone.
I think I rather eat green rice.
Even though it's Freaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you didn't get the job! Just means that there is something better waiting for you out there. That rice is freaky.
ReplyDeleteOh blogspot! Please.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the job! Like momasita I hope something better is coming..
I had freekeh the other day too! Similarly not convinced it was anything special. Hmm.
Good blogspot! Nice blogspot!
ReplyDelete