Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines

And for Valentine's Day I made you flapjacks! Flaphearts? TwangyPearl the Elastic Girl made them last weekend in Dublin, we loved them, she sent the recipe, I improvised because we had no maple syrup.(bottom row left to right: dried fruits, chocolate sprinkles, walnuts) So easy I think I might do it again. Even if I don't get hold of maple syrup.


Mel had this Valentine's idea, Mali tagged me and um, can I just wish you all a happy Valentine's Day?
We had a lovely day with the 5 of us. Suzy is learning to hug and kiss people. It's a bit awkward (and wet) . So lovely to see her grow and be so tiny still.
(So much to say, but it is all jumbles. Weekend first)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Easy, eh? Yes I use golden syrup or whatever instead of maple. It's grand, sure. So fun to see the developmental stages! Aw.

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.