Yoga was fun!
Even though I was six minutes late I decided to just go. Glad I did.
I've read it on so many blogs that people experience pregnancy /birth waves around them, and finally there is one happening around me.
Former boss , Lily's sister, DP's cousin, my cousin.
Happy for them, and not sad at all for me. But the one miracle baby? That would be baby Delinquent Eggs. So so happy that miracles happen after repeated loss. My confession? I saved the photo of O & K. Like Delinquent said: she is perfect in every way. And I gaze upon that picture every now and then.
I'm terrible at goodbyes, so extra glad that not every good bye is final. And I secretly hope she will blog some more. But realise that is not very likely.
I'm getting a bit better at saying little things about missing Suzy's twin. Today on DP's lap she looked so tiny against his broad shoulders that I said he could easily have two on his lap. It would be more work. We would be more tired. It would be more special. But is it not that we are only "half" happy now. And when I think about it I do feel like I have five kids, including DP's boys, Knut, Suzy and Loki in that count.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my!! what a news about Delinquent Eggs, if it wasn't for you I would totally have missed it! Much love my friend and wohoo for yoga!
ReplyDelete(Be good now, Blogger! Hmm!)
ReplyDeleteLovely, hopeful post in the way that even as it acknowledges the sadness of loss also the great riches and surprises of life. This is the line we walk. xxx
xx