I s'pose that is what that thing on my chin was trying to tell me all along, I just didn't get the message.. It's making me feel a bit melancholic, that my body is still trying while there really is no point. Almost like going to the office every day because you don't want to admit you lost your job.
Then again, trying to view this from the positive side: it might just mean my body is still capable of creating a lining. Sending an invite for my de-journey.
Job interview was fine, on to the second round. Other round two is planned for Tuesday.
While shopping for a basic T-shirt to go with the things I bought with my mother the day before I heard two ladies speaking Spanish behind the counter. It was very quiet in the shop. And out of the blue I asked them if they thought I would be able to find someone in Spain/Barcelona who would look like me. They were happy to tell me I looked like I could be Spanish (skin tone, hair) and immediately asked if I spoke any Spanish.
Made me feel happy, to be reassured here and now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It made me giggle a little that you asked a couple of Spaniards if you might find someone in Spain who looks like you :) I hope that you are on your (successful) DE path soon.
ReplyDeleteHmmm....maybe CD1 and Spanish ladies are signs - a nice thought. And yay for job interview success...hope things go as you want them to.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy