What if September would be the last step of Fof's DE journey?
Does it matter at which point the journey stops? -- when there is a myriad of ways it can go wrong....
I need to keep believing I can handle the end of the road. Even though I know I have a back up plan, I still want this to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We never want to have to use our back up plans, do we? I want this to work for you too. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteWhat if it's not?
ReplyDeleteI know the need to protect your heart and not get too hopeful, but try to keep the hope alive.
There are so many what ifs. It makes this whole thing so much harder - the what ifs are so much harder to deal with, and so much harder to imagine the negative outcome, when we have so much invested in it.
ReplyDelete