Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some small steps warm my heart

FoF just sent me this email:
(Sorry if the translation is wonky! The original was more fluent)
Hello Valery,

how are you?

I really liked your visit and had wanted to email you straight away, but the flu stopped me(...)

Of course we don't know each other very well, but I think you are a very nice woman and I'd like to help you to be as happy as possible. A coffee in the park seems a good idea to discuss a few things.

Warm Regards, FoF

It makes me feel like spring is in the air....
I printed the email, showed it to DP and HB during lunchbreak and I keep it in my pocket. And whenever I touch it I smile on the inside.
Hopefully we can meet up this weekend or even tomorrow, but she hasn't replied yet.
(And of course it is hard to stop myself from checking my email every 5 minutes now :)

1 comment:

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.