Remember that 12 days ago I was sort of dreading that maybe my friend An might be pregnant? I picked the wrong woman... DP just got off the phone with his brother, who told him their IUI two months ago was successful. I made all the right noises. Now DP and I both have brothers with pregnant wives.
And I feel cheated.
Again.
HB left the office to be with his father in the hospital. Every time there is news it seems to be worse. It is one of those 'why do bad things happen to good people'. I want to be angry with the universe or something.
Oh, the original plan for this evening was to bake lemon poppyseed muffins, as tomorrow is the last day of my contract. Oh well, it will be store bought muffins then...
Update: couldn't sleep much, so made muffins at 6am. There is something soothing about grating lemon zest before sunrise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry you keep getting more pregnancy news. It's never easy.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the pg announcement. But, it looks like things are moving right along towards deivf based on your last post. Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see your story unfold.
ReplyDelete