This month is the twelfth month away from my previous company, away from fabulous colleagues. No point in being too sad because 60% of them has disappeared when I did.
Anyway, this morning I received an email from someone (young Pakistani guy living in London) who left long before I did.
hi valery,Not sure how this makes me feel, a bit weird?
how are you? long time... what are you upto these days?.. where are you working? (if indeed you are at all working?)...
this morning i had a dream where you came to me and showed me your baby.. you were extremely happy... so i kissed you on both your cheeks, as form of congrats... and you said thank you!...
i thought i'd let you know...
brgds
but the email was soo soo sweet! I hope you get to feel better about your situation, or indeed take actions one way or another because life is too precious to be stuck in an unhappy place. Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteI think that's a wonderful dream and very nice of him to take time to share it with you!
ReplyDeleteI think Fran is a wise woman, she's given you some great advice.
Hugs from across the water!
Hey maybe Fran is right to see the sweetness in the email. I am sure it was well-meant..?
ReplyDeleteIt's sad when a group you really liked disbands, isn't it? I know that feeling..
xx