Sunday, May 29, 2016

bed linnens

Almost 4 years ago I had a post about bed linnens.
Now I found this:
It was a special in a national warehouse, but to me it looks like Amsterdam canal houses. Extra special to me!
(Yeah after a few days Suzy decided she didn;t want nappies at night either. On top of that it took her till yesterday to use the potty when we go to bed and tell her to (while asleep), so we had many extra loads of laundry. Now we have a double set of everything for both her and our bed. )

4 comments:

  1. Those are glorious and if there is any way it's still possible to get a set, could you email me at s.l.uckelman@durham.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy is so "groot"! That design reminds me a little of her birth announcement card. (OH MY. I just realised I need to be doing one of those. Something to add to my list).

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.