Psychological
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Fatigue
- Irritability
- Memory loss, and problems with concentration
- Mood disturbance
- Sleep disturbances, poor or light sleep, insomnia, and daytime sleepiness
Someone tried to write about menopause (Hi Mali!) but felt she had to be vague because her blog isn't completely anonymous. She hinted menopause is a bit of a taboo. I hadn't even realised.
I can't get myself to google for menopause, for health risks, for warning signs. Finally took a first step and looked it up on Wiki. From the above list of psychological symptoms I'm only not experiencing anxiety. Not so sure about irritability. (cause surely other people are irritating, it is not just me, right?)
I'm telling myself there are probably many more reasons to explain the above. I got another blood test with very many boxes ticked on the form. Will discuss with my GP in two days.
Dentist tomorrow.
Will keep you posted.
I think my comment was eaten! I was saying I envy so much people who are not anxious! I caved in and will be fling for a full fancy (expensive) medical check next week...I hope your bloodwork comes back in good shapa, keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteYes. Many ticks. Though I'd have to agree that people are annoying. It's totally objective!
ReplyDeleteWell done for grappling with The Whole Business, instead of hiding under the blankets, which is certainly an option.
Hope the doc was helpful.
Xx
Lord knows I've had enough gynaecological procedures and icky things happen to me in my life, but I still feel a bit weirded out by the menopause. Isn't that silly?
ReplyDelete