On the other hand, it seems we have all survived the xmas hurdle. Maybe we are stronger than we think. Maybe it is ok to have faith in highly unlikely miracles occurring. Maybe depression isn't so bad.
Maybe an evening with games and New Years Eve food
plus some special cheeses with crackers will just carry me through the year. DP seems extra cuddly these days and apparently the world will not stop spinning. And who knows, maybe wishing you all a Happy New Year will make it come true! From Amsterdam with Love...
(and carefull with the fireworks, please?! I'd like you to keep your fingers and eyes, for typing and reading and such)
You're so right, life goes on. And we have to find a way of adjusting to it somehow.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the terrible disappointments of your recent past, and I hope for great things for you in 2010.
Happy new year, Valery!
DP asked me if I had any new years resolutions (not really) With a cheeky grin he said his resolution was to have more sex. Yes, with me preferably...
ReplyDeleteHugs and best wishes that 2010 will all work out. It is all so very hard. I'm sorry that it's been a bad year. Special cheeses definitely a great idea.
ReplyDeleteHi Valery!
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't have the recipe for the hollandaise sauce that went with the Lobster Benedict, but man, do I wish I did :) It was straight off the menu and went really well with our Mimosas Christmas day morning... (no wonder I gained weight )