Friday, December 18, 2009

... and gone

Progesterone down to 4 on CD19. The only day that would be a good value in a normal cycle would be 27 or 28 (on wiki), so I'm assuming this will be a very short cycle for me.(See, got my Dr Google degree) Big pimple on my chin would agree. Never knew they would last longer than my teenage years. Gosh, they lasted longer than my eggs...
On the phone the nurse said I could schedule an appointment 6 - 8 weeks from now. But, I already have one early January, does the doctor want me to reschedule? That seemed as silly to her as it did to me, so we left it at that.
I guess the number hasn't changed my mood. I'm not so sure how an appointment is going to make a difference anymore.

This morning I found Late For A Very Important Pregnancy
So many similarities it's quite shocking. How many childless stepmoms late thirties with high FSH would you think you'd find? especially admitting that 'he' doesn't always get it... I dived in the blog, but had to stop reading since every post made me cry. And it will be some hours before DP gets home to cuddle me.

Yesterday it snowed in Amsterdam, the city is turned into a slippery xmas carol. I'll go outside and try soak up the atmosphere, who knows if it lifts my spirits.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! So great to connect with you! Sorry my posts were making you cry - there ARE some funny ones (or so I'm told), so don't give up on me! ;-)
    Looking forward to supporting one another on our very similar journeys!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this cycle is a bust. Glad you found Maddy, she's awesome! Hope your walk around town lifts your spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sorry about that, Valery. Absolutely heartbreaking.
    I hope your fellow is a good hugger, and I send you a virtual hug from Ireland, for what it's worth.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If Blogger eats your comment you can mail me on valeryvalentina at gmail and I'll post it for you.